IN THE IOWA DISTRICT COURT FOR MARION COUNTY Upon the Petition of AARON VAN WYK, Petitioner, and Concerning JAYNE DE ZWARTE, Respondent. Equity No. DRCV092308 ORIGINAL NOTICE To Respondent Named Above Petitioner has filed a Petition for Modification, in the office of the Clerk of the above Court, in the above-entitled action, naming you as the Respondent in this action. A copy of the Petition is attached to this Notice. The attorney for the Petitioner is: Chad A. Boehlje 729 1/2 Main St. Pella IA 50219 (641) 628-4950 chad@boehljelaw.com You must file an Answer or a Motion with the clerk of court in the above county within 20 days after you receive this Original Notice. If you do not file an Answer or Motion within 20 days after receiving this Original Notice, the court may enter a judgment against you giving Petitioner what he or she asked for in the Petition. For help in your case, and for forms that you must use if you choose to represent yourself without an attorney, visit the Iowa Judicial Branch website at http://www.iowacourts.gov/ and click on ÒCourt Rules&FormsÓ or on ÒFor the Public.Ó This case has been filed in a county that uses electronic filing. You must register to eFile through the Iowa Judicial Branch website at https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/Efile and obtain a log in and password for filing and viewing documents in your case and for receiving service and notices from the court. For general rules and information on electronic filing, refer to the Iowa Court Rules Chapter 16 Pertaining to the Use of the Electronic Document Management System, available on the Iowa Judicial Branch website. For court rules on the Protection of Personal Privacy in court filings, refer to Division VI of the Iowa Court Rules Chapter 16. If you are unable to proceed electronically, you must receive permission from the court to file in paper. Contact the clerk of court in the county where the petition was filed for more information on being excused from electronic filing. If you electronically file your Answer or Motion, it will be served automatically on Petitioner or on PetitionerÕs attorney(s). A Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) will tell you if the court has excused Petitioner from electronic filing. If the court has excused Petitioner from electronic filing, you must mail a copy of your Answer or Motion to Petitioner. CLERK OF MARION COUNTY Marion County Courthouse 214 E. Main, 3rd Floor Knoxville, IA 50138 If you need assistance to participate in court due to a disability, contact the disability coordinator at: (515) 286-3394. Persons who are hearing or speech impaired may call Relay Iowa TTY (1-800-735-2942). Disability coordinators cannot provide legal advice. Disability coordinator contact information available at: http://www.iowacourts.gov/Administration/Directories/ADA_Access/. Important Notice You should talk to an attorney at once to protect your interests.
This ad has been viewed 20 times
PostedFebruary 15, 2018